Chael - Uncharted Chael - Uncharted

I really like the sound design. Its very different than the typical dub/drumstep sounds I hear constantly, which is good. I also really enjoy the percussion and little fills you have in the drop.

Xtrullor - Event Horizon Xtrullor - Event Horizon

Brilliant! Perfect job as always Xtrullor! I'd love to get some tips from you at some point on how to create such amazing dubstep sounds. Keep it up! I love your work.

Ghost Slayer [DUBSTEP] Ghost Slayer [DUBSTEP]

Wow! This is absolutly massive!! Please finish this! I love the voice and sound samples. I just think the thunder at the intro is to loud. Also, if you finish this, definitly make the drop longer. I have nothing really negative to say. Awesome work! (What synths do you use for the dubstep sounds?)

Anitrik responds:

Thank you Gravidi ! Well this track may be finished so don't worry, and the thunder removed. I used Massive to make my dubstep sounds, I took a growl preset and modified it. Actually I used more synths that are a bit hidden like for example just when the drop start there is a Sakura ( yes no kidding ), a 3Ă—OSC and a Sytrus playing at the same time so as to create a "deep effect", don't really know how to call this aha. But the core of the beat is made by Massive ;)